|Walking around the hug mud hole...oh the rain! (photo by Patti Carter)|
So even though it is still raining I have decided that I am going to make it Spring.
- I am going to bring out the happy Spring colored outfits.
- I am going to start heading to the farmer's market for goodies.
- Mama and I have signed up for a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) at Sauvie Island Organics for the next 30 weeks and I am super excited to share with you guys our glorious "share".
- I am going to take my evening walks outside.
- I am heading to IKEA this week to get me a new lounger for the wonderful deck I have here at the condo. I see lots of days of reading and napping on this lounger.
- And last but not least I am going to pick up some orange sherbet at the grocery store because it reminds me of the Push-Up ice cream we had as kids during this time of year and it makes me smile. Do y'all remember Push-Up?!? I loved them. I know it was just sherbet in a paper wrapper but I loved pushing the yummy goodness through the paper cylinder. I know, weird.
Later...off to find the "spring" in my step!